Game 27 - WIN (Overall Stats since Blog-Start: 23-4)Current League : Silver II (Promotion 1/0)
Played Champion: Pantheon (Mid)
This means not giving a game out of hand after you had a huge lead. Throwing the Game is what happens way too often, even though it's really easy not to.
If you have the Advantage, just make sure you follow these 5 Things:
1. Get the Map-Control by warding.
2. Don't let them farm too much.
3. Gank them so they can't get back.
4. Take every Dragon/Baron as long as you're not in danger when doing so.
5. Don't buy fun items or stuff like that. Play serious.