Freitag, 23. August 2013

How 2 not be selfish (Game 2)

Game 2 - WIN (Overall Stats since Blog-Start: 2-0)
Current League : Bronze I (Promotion 1-0)
Played Champion: Pantheon

Game Stats: SCREENSHOT DIDNT SAVE SORRY

How 2 not be selfish:

I ganked both Top and Bot all the time after getting the Level Advantage i got because i zoned out Fizz. Even if i died in most of the Ganks, i got 2-3 Kills for the Team out of that.  I ultied behind the ADC/SUPP Lane of the enemy to scare them into my Teammates or to force all the flashes and barriers. Relatively easy Ganks. I also took the part of the initiator going the Hydra/Malmortius Route to deal some Dmg (Hydra Act.) while also being a huge threat to their AP Heroes. I always died since i ported into 5 Champs, but my Team could easily clear up after. 

PLAY 2 WIN - NOT FOR STATS 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen